See & Do
Stop by the Tourist Information Center off of Interstate 44 195 Mile Marker for more information.
- Hike or bike in our many area hiking and biking trails (Forest City Bike Trail Map) (Hike and Bike Trail Map)
- Have a picnic and relax, fish, grill, or rent a pavilion at the St. James Park located at 500 S. Bourbeuse.
- Visit our Events Calendar to find one of the many activities that occur year round.
- Catch a baseball game at the ball fields or work out or play a game of basketball, pool, or air hockey in the Recreation Center at Nelson Hart Park.
- Take a dip at the Tiger Shark Waterpark.
- Dine in one of our local restaurants.
- Visit our two local wineries, St. James Winery and Meramec Vineyards.
- Visit the James Memorial Library located at 300 W. Scioto and check out a book.
- Visit the Tacony Vacuum Museum located at 3 Industrial Drive.
Please help us keep our database updated. To add, remove or edit information regarding a listing please contact the City Clerk. Please note that at this time our directory only includes businesses and organizations located inside the city limits of St. James, MO. You may visit the St. James Chamber of Commerce website for additional listings.